Offering 4 Pirelli 225/40R18Â run flat snowtires with that are a year old and minimal wear. The tire name is SotoZero by Pirelli, purchases less than a year ago for $1214.00 Have original receipt from Mercedes Benz. Purchase for CLA Class car. Also will throw in customized winter mats for 2014 CLA.
Check out our featured listings
Five Michelin LTX A/T2 All Terrain E rated tires. Paid $225 each new. Asking $125 each now or best offer. 75% or more of tread life left. Fantastic tires all around. Vehicle/tires have been garage kept 90% or more of the time, since I work from home and/or drive a company vehicle, so the tires only get about 100-150 miles per week put on them. 4 tires have 13k total miles and have been rotated regularly. Full size spare has zero miles on it. Mileage/use has been approximately 80% city, 10% highway and 10% off road trails. Tires show little wear, have been well maintained and have never had punctures or other damage. 2nd highest rated All Terrain tire in Consumer Reports testing. Have recently added a lift and will be doing more off road driving for work (and fun), will be getting tires with a more aggressive tread.
I have 2,356 individual tires mounted on wheels. They have never been on the road and have just been sitting on the lot for a year. 95% Hold air the other 5% just need a better bead for the wheel or valve stem. They are 3 year old tires with mix brands like goodride and provide. They tire size is 235/80R16 10 PLY trailer tires. Asking $65 per tire and wheel my cell is 903-341-0208 please call me for more infor need gone asap.
Four mounted Michelin X-Ice X13 SL winter tires WITH TPS valves ready to calibrate to your vehicle, if so equipped. I purchased these wheels and tires last November and only had them on my 2019 Hyundai Tucson for four months. I worked from home for 3 out of the four months, so they have very limited road time - about 800 miles at most. If you have never owned Michelin X-Ice tires in the past, they are the best for winter, ice or snow. This is the fourth set of this same tire I have owned for various vehicles. I am selling them as I traded my Hyundai and they will not fit my new truck. Detailed description: Four: 17X7 5-114 ET42 CB67 ST NEW Steel wheels - these are 5-lug wheels Four: 433MHZ TIRE PRESSURE SENSOR Four: 225/60R-17 MICHELIN X-ICE XI3 SL The entire package cost me $1225.00 - I am selling for $500.00 (The tires alone were $152.00/each)
Toyo 40x15.50r22 MT Tires are in great shape. Came with the truck and I just want something a little smaller and less aggressive.
Bought these for my Tesla Model 3 but only used for 500 miles before changing to a larger tire for new Model Y. Love these tires.
Size: 235/45R18 98H Load Range: XL UTQG: None Style: Blackwall Eco Focus: Green X Severe Snow Service Rated
Four 245/40/19 Goodyear Eagle ROF tires Like new less than 3000 miles on 3 and less than 500 miles on 1. Like new take offs from BMW 550 Tires sell new for$285ea
Set of 4 BRAND-NEW, OFF THE DEALERSHIP LOT Continental Cross Contact LX Sport 235/55 R19 101H all-season tires mounted on 19-inch machine-finished alloy wheels with gray inserts. Includes wheel locks. Tires have 107 miles.
Michelin X-Ice winter tires used less than 2 months with less than 3,000 miles of wear - Set of 4 Tires. Orig. used on a 2016 Cadillac Coupe 2.0L Turbo AWD Luxury. Traded car and did not need tires this year. These are being sold as "pick-up Only" due to size and weight.
Link to Michelin web-site for this tire --> https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Michelin&tireModel=X-Ice+Xi3
These tires have been lightly used on an under-powered (140hp) BMW z3. They are a little over 1 year old and have around 2500 mi on them. I want to replace these with slightly smaller tires (205/45x16) to increase the gearing and save weight.
Vehicle purchased used with 20K miles. Upgraded to the larger stock wheel and have these very clean 18" stock Prisma Winter Wheels with the Continental Cross Contact LX Sport tires (245/60 R18). Must sell due to move. Local pick up only.
Selling 3 tires Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring 255/45/R19 Been driven for few month around 5k miles A lot tread left (almost new) Production date end of 2018 New 150 each Asking 250 for 3 Or send me your offer
Wheels are good looking VSR brand, see pictures. These were winter tires for my Pontiac GTO 2006 sports car. They were used for only a couple months Jan/Feb winter 2015/16, then dismounted and never used again, they are like new (sold the car soon after). Need to clear space in the garage, so I'm asking only $200.00 for the 4 wheels/tires. Not sure how the shipping costs work in these person to person deals, but will negotiate with buyer.
Check out our newest listings